4.25.2009

Mother's Day Wishlist!

This year is my first Mother's Day, thanks to this little dude...

And I decided to post a little wishlist, mostly baking and artsy stuff, and some wearables. Here is the list in no particular order.

There are a few aprons from different sellers that caught my attention. One is

AUNT JESSIE'S Vintage Black/White Parisian Fashionista Full Apron -- with a TWIST by Bambino Amore


You can check out more designs in their Etsy shop bambinoamore.etsy.com or their blog bambinoamore.blogspot.com





Another apron I loved was

The BELLA Vintage Inspired Black Day of the Dead Full Apron

by BOOJIBOO also on Etsy.






This design reminded me a lot of the dancing skeleton prints

by Jose Guadalupe Posada (one of my favorite Mexican artists)







I absolutely have to have this Bake and Destroy Tiger Lady shirt from Model Citizen. LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!


And another shirt I'd love to have in my post-prego size is the Bake and Destroy shirt.








Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts is my next pick. Since I wasn't able to work during my pregnancy,(except for selling baked goods) I stayed home and watched Martha Stewart every morning when my hubby went to work.
My favorite show was the Pot Show with Jimmy Fallon.






This bag by Blooop I've been lusting after for a while. Looks big enogh to carry enough diapers and bottles for a short trip. It's handmade and beautiful.






My all time #1 item on my ish list is...yes, a KitchenAid stand mixer,preferably in Green Apple, but I'll be happy with any color as a gift. I like the green cuz it reminds me of my grandma's old VW Bug.

These are my top pick for my first Mother's Day.
Leave a cmment and let me know what your top picks are, or what are you getting your Mother. I'm making a cupcake bouquet for my mom.







No comments:

Post a Comment