12.06.2009

Leo's Lion

Leo's 1st bday is in a little over a month. But I've been checking out ideas for his party since he was born. It took me a while to decide on the theme. I didnt want Elmo or anything cheesy that everyone else does. So Im going with....
I'm gonna make almost everything myself..the cake (or cupcakes), the table arrangemnts, goodie bags and the invitations. So today I designed the little creature that is going to be the party mascot. A little lion wearing a River Plate jersey. Everyhting is gonna be red and white and lion. I think I might make some soccer ball sugar cookie favors. If anyone has any cute ideas for a soccer/lion/River Plate themed party comment or email or something. Your help will be very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. that is major cute!!!

    come give me a visit at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete