4.27.2010

More crochet......



Here are 3 crocheted project I made to list on Etsy, but half way through the red one my sister claimed it. The first one is listed here. I havent listed the green one yet cuz I diditn like the pictures. We took the pics today in the library when I went by to pick up some vegan recipe books. It was pretty hard to take them with Leo trying to grab all the books and crying everytime my brother picked him up. But we got some pics taken. There are more on my facebook fanpage.
The lovely model in the pics is my sister. I have some other beanies and berets to take pics of and list.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sooo cute! I wish I could crochet!! I've tried several times just cant get the hang of it!
    Hope you have a great week, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, it made me smile :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete