7.19.2010

New Cookie design...

,I had an order 0f 60 butterfly cookies (I forgot to take pics) and some dough left over. So I made a few extra cookies in different shapes to play with some new designs.
I've been wanting to get Leo a little sailor outfit. I know he'll hate me when I'm older and show the pics of him wearing it to his girlfriends or whatever. I have to find one soon while he's still cute and small.
Anyway...here are some little sailor onesies I made today. what do you think? my favorite is the one with the stripes.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....these might be the cutest cookies EVER!!! Just DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stripes are my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the most adorable cookies ever!

    xoxo christine

    http://ckscribbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete