12.09.2011

cups, cups and Frida

Here are the cups that just came out of the kiln today.
Self-portrait cup, ths is probably the only one that I'm not selling. MINE!!!

Mandala cup in turquiose and red

Quote from a song by Soda Stereo (my favorite band)
Black and red cup with texture spotsPachamama
Triangle patterns
Frida Cup with a quote by her front...
...and backSome of these are gonna go in my etsy shop. The others will be moving around in different local craft fairs and farmers' markets. I have a few more cups that I still need to photograph. I'll post the pics soon.

And then there's this little lady. She's a raku Frida sculpture for my friend Beatriz. I traded her for a sari she brought me from her trip to India.

The pictures dont show the copper in her shawl. She's so much prettier in person. I love Raku! FIRE! FIRE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment