1.06.2012

Recent work..

I finally got to setting up a studio in the "guest room". I've been trying to keep myself as busy as possible making new items, reading up on marketing skills for my little handmade business. Which has been starting to take off faster than I thought. Now I need to take the time to take good pictures of my litle creations.

I made some hand-painted Frida and Mandala brooches...


And I plated with some felt and made a cute little Frida doll with embroidered detail. I've never really done embroidery so I'm learning as I go along. I think I want to put her in a shadowbox with a collage habitat.
BTW I have a giveaway going on in the post before this one, check it out! You might win a surprise package with my handmade goodness.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment