I found this shop a few days ago and I just thought it was the coolest soap design I have seen.
I asked Sara a little about her.
Here is what she wrote:
I'm originally from Houston, Tx, but I go to pharmacy school now in Amarillo, Tx. So... all the immunology, microbiology, biochemistry, general chemistry, and organic chemistry classes that I’ve had to take are what's fueling my inspiration for these soaps.
My right brain and left brain are somewhat fighting each other... I love art, music, and creative things (I also used to play percussion and used to actually teach percussion lessons during my undergrad to middle school and high school students)... and I’ve been creating things my whole life, but I also love chemistry, biology, and ultimately pharmacy :) and that’s what I’m submerged in every day, so that’s what’s constantly on my mind.
I just like the idea of having something that's funny, practical/functional, and ultimately a little informative (probably things most people don't know or think of). For example.. who the heck knows about antibodies? Haha not me before my immunology class!
Soap consists of natural, pure vegetable glycerin soap with one third humectant moisturizers and enriched with aloe and vitamin E...
... so this "bacteria" is good for your skin too. Scented with a sun-ripened fruit fragrance that has nothing to do with bacteria, but smells fantastic.
To enter for a chance to win one of Sara's Petri Dish soaps:
To enter the giveaway:
1. Visit Cleaner Science and leave a comment telling me what your favorite item is.
2. Follow my blog and leave a comment.
3. Follow me on Twitter and come back and leave a comment. (link on the right)
4. Become a fan on Facebook and leave a comment. (link on the right)
For extra entries:
- Heart CleanerScience, come back and comment
- Tweet this giveaway and comment with a link.
- Blog about this giveaway and comment with a link
- Purchase something from CleanerScience (5 extra entries)
Winners selected at random and announced Sunday February 14 on this post.
Good luck.Congratulations lucky number........10...ThorisDesigns!!!