3.27.2010

My little sister... / Mi hermanita...


...she is my best friend. I miss her sooo much. I talk to her almost everyday through skype, but it's not the same.
We have completely different personalities, and sometimes get on each others nerves and want to choke the other one, but 5 mins later we'll be laughing 'til we cry.
I love her soooo much and wish she was closer.

...es mi mejor amiga. Le extra~o muchisimoo. Hablo con ella casi todo los dias por skype...pero no es igual. Tenemos personalidades completeamente diferentes, y aveces no enoamos y keremos ahorcarnos, pero 5 minutos despues estamos atacadas de la risa y ni nos acordamos del pedo.
La quiero muchismo, y me gustaria que estuvieramos mas cerca.

She's a photographer. And here is some of her work.

Es fotografa. Aqui hay algunos de sus trabajos.


you can find some more of her work on her website.
puedes ver mas fotos en su pagina.


I LOVE YOU WERA!!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. COCHINAAAA!!!! yo tmb te extraniooo luv uuuuu!!!!! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your new blog banner!!! so pretty!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! My name is Bridgette Groschen and I'm just hoppin around bloggy world looking for new blogs to follow and hopefully follow me back. I'm following yours now. Hope you can come visit mine!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww That's nice how you and her are so close!

    ReplyDelete