3.01.2010

progress 2 ...

My father in law is a tailor, and he let me go trough his button stash....he has every shape and size, he's just missing some cute pink buttons....anyway, I used a yellow button to finish off my cloche. I think it looks better now...

I have about 10 more rows to go on my bag, and then the handles and some cute detailing... I think I might add some lining...what do you think?
today I bought 2 more cotton yarn colors...mustard and some sort of green, I wanna say peacock...and a fat crochet hook...fotr what? I'm not sure yet.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wow those colors are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! You did an awesome job!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to use them, I dont know what to make with them though...

    ReplyDelete