8.09.2011

Got a spot...

My friend Carolina and I rented a little spot in an antique/cake shop in town. The place is super cute, and it has adorable furniture and rooms full of stuff to check out. We will have thi spot for all of August and see how well we sell. Then we'll see if we keep some of our things there and bring some new items or we find another place to rent a spot in and try our luck there.
Here is our little space...


I have my little paintings on the paper made by Kendra of no moniker...
..handpainted pendants and brooches, button rings, glass pendants with loteria images and chiyogami paper blue porcelain pendants and brooches. I mixed my own porcelain clay and added a blue mason stain to create each blue tone...
Penelope is an original illustration collage in a shadow box...
..these two are my favorite little paintnigs sitting on my horsetail ceramic pieces.

All items unsold here are going in my etsy shop at the end of the month, along with some new things I'm working on now.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment