8.07.2012

Update!



I seriously need to post more often. I dont even remember what I posted the last few times. I have to go back and check so I dont upload the same pictures.

So since the last time I posted I got a couple of new tattoos. The french galleon I got in April, in memory of my dad who died this passed March. One of the reasons I havent been really up to writing too much. The crafty tattoo I just got this passed Tuesday. I am sooo in love with it. I still need to have it colored but I didnt have bfast and i started getting all light headed so I decided to finish it in a cuple of weeks. Gives me a chance to play with markers on it and figure out exactly what colors I want for it.
.





I've been working on a few things here and there. Mostly watercolor and ink illustrations.  I love making random little bunches of faces. I LOVE FACES!


Most of my work is at "El Hueso de Fraile" a coffee shop in downtown Brownsville, owned by a family of musicians which are probably the coolest people ever.

 Also, artwalks and craft fairs are starting to pop up all over the valley. I'm taking advantage of that and I'm flattered how many people recognize my work from other places or facebook.



Remember to like my page on FB. I'll be hosting another giveaway contest there soon. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment